- 1 Scope and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us (Sueños Jewellery) and a consumer (customer) in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will not be accepted unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB). On the other hand, according to § 14 BGB, the entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, at the time of conclusion of the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
- 2 Conclusion of contract - Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop (http://www.suenosjewellery.de).
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract shall be concluded with
D-85521 Hohenbrunn, Germany.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiration of the deadline, the offer shall be deemed rejected.
Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Order".
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the "Payment" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and input of the registration data (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order at cost" or "buy". By clicking the button "order at cost" or "buy", the customer agrees to the validity of the General Terms and Conditions and the provisions on the right of withdrawal.
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
- 3 Delivery, product availability
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to destination.
- 4 Retention of title
(1) We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 5 Prices, shipping and handling charges
(1) The prices quoted do not include value added tax and do not include shipping costs or other price components. Due to the small entrepreneur status according to § 19 UStG we do not levy sales tax and therefore do not disclose it (small entrepreneur status)". Changes will be published promptly and legally on this page.
(2) Shipment of the goods
Germany 2,50 EUR
Europe 3,70 EUR
Worldwide 12,90 EUR
Free shipping from 80,- EUR
(3) Special notes on shipping abroad: For deliveries abroad, customs duties, taxes and fees may apply which are not included in the total price shown.
(4) The risk of shipment is borne by the supplier only if the customer is a consumer.
(5) In the case of a withdrawal the customer bears the direct costs of the return. Irrespective of this, the customer bears no shipping costs if the ordered goods were delivered incorrectly or incorrectly.
- 6 Payment methods
(1) The consumer has the option of payment in advance or PayPal. If this payment method is selected, the next step is to forward the payment to PayPal. If there the necessary data were entered, it goes automatically back into this Shop, in order to complete the order.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- 7 Warranty and Service
(1) Warranty claims shall become statute-barred 2 years after the date of delivery of the goods. The burden of proof (that the defect was not yet present at the time of purchase) shall be borne by the Seller for the first 6 months.
(2) The illustrations of the products can deviate from the appearance of the delivered products.
(3) Insofar as the goods are defective, we shall ensure subsequent performance within a reasonable period of time, i.e. either replacement delivery or elimination of the defects. The place of performance for subsequent performance shall be our registered office. If a reasonable period for subsequent performance has elapsed without result, you shall have the right to cancel the purchase contract or reduce the purchase price at your discretion.
- 8 Liability
(1) Damages for breach of an obligation arising from the contractual relationship shall be paid under the statutory conditions. The same shall apply mutatis mutandis to claims for damages based on the Product Liability Act. All instructions on the packaging and enclosures must be observed. No liability shall be assumed for any use and/or handling deviating from this.
- 9 Exchange and revocation
(1) Exchange of the goods is possible within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Goods must be unworn, in perfect condition and in their original packaging (incl. jewellery bag or box). When exchanging the goods, we ask you to fill out our form (3) accordingly and forward.
(2) The cancellation period for distance selling is 14 days. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you (not the carrier) took possession of the goods. Please simply send us the completed form in paragraph (3). If this contract is revoked, the buyer bears the costs for the return shipment of the goods.
(3) For the exchange or revocation of this contract, we ask you to fill out the following form and forward it to us:
- Exchange and revocation form Download form
(4) In the event of cancellation or refund, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; in no event will you be charged such refund fees. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- 10 Other information
(1) We (Sueños Jewellery) constantly check and update the information on our website (www.suenosjuewellery.com). Despite all care the data can have changed in the meantime. We therefore cannot assume any liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided.
(2) The same applies to all linked websites. Sueños Jewellery is not responsible for the content of these linked websites.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. However, the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) of 11.4.1980 shall not apply.
(4) Complaints must be made at the address under "Imprint".